Sunday, July 29, 2012

Family Potluck Iftar 2012

Yesterday, we had a family gathering a.k.a Family Potluck Iftar, an event that I've been looking forward to once I got back from Germany. I miss hanging out with my family and relatives, so it was a great chance for me to meet up with them and get myself updated with their latest infos and gossips.. :p

I simply love gatherings, meeting up with relatives, chatting around, laughing our lungs out and eating together. Talking about eating, we had a variety of dishes prepared for the Iftar. The table was full of mouth-watering delicacies.I had a hard time choosing the one that I should dig in first.. :p

The ones that I was really looking forward to meet on that day would be my nieces, Mariah and Maisarah. It's been a while since I talked to them in person.I miss them so much. Here are the pictures that I took yesterday starting with their pictures. Enjoy!!!

Meet Maisarah! 
She's such a dearie..Quiet but very observant..And her eyes are so round and lovely..gerammm!

Meet Mariah
Omg she still remembers me.Now she calls me Ayah Beyl instead of "abe" like she used to the first time I met her. She's very smart and a fast learner. She talks a lot too.. :)

Alo tomei tomei...

Ayah Non, Abang Danial and Maisarah...

Abang Amin grilling lamb and chicken...

Bibik tolong cuci pinggan ye.. :p Nadira and Amira..

Preparing the table for Iftar...

Here comes the food!

Nasi Beriani with kurma ayam and kuzi kambing...meleleh seh...

Kebab and mint sauce...

Grilled chicken

Grilled lamb

Grilled Prawns

 Desserts...oh tambah tiramisu lagi satu dalam fridge.. :)

Air sirap campur 100 plus..Ayah I punya kerja la ni.. ;)

Emirates Dates..x sah la xde kurma kan...

Kan dah cakap meja penuh...Oh lupa nak cakap mee kari terbaek pon ada...

Makan time!!!

Liyana, Mariah, Kak Azza, Maisarah and Amira..


Solat berjemaah sekali... :)

Gambar chomeyl kena letak last ye.. :p

Yesterday's event was a blast. I had so much fun hanging out with my family. Thank you so much to my beloved family and dearest relatives who have prepared all the wonderful delicacies for the Iftar and on special request by me.. Heee..

Till the next post.
Tschüss und mach's gut!

17 comments:

sitiezahim said...

besnye...jeles jeles mode hehehe

sully86 said...

nabs: this is what i came to your blog for. Awesome food pictures.

ELLYDA said...

chomell seme..muka sama nk pak menakan.. happy to see big happy family

Umar Kadir said...

Oh my! Foodgasm giler! Hahaha! Anyway, maisarah comel!!! Awww

piko said...

such a wonderful gathering nabil..:)

shera said...

banyak gila lauk.. heaven lahh.. :)

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to kak Siti:
Hehe..sabar2..

to sully:
Haha yeah right.. :P

to Ellyda:
Thanx.. :)

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to Umar:
Haha..thanx..like uncle like niece kan? :p

to piko:
Thanks piko..

to shera:
Haha..sangat heaven..teruja tengok meja penuh..

LynnAiza said...

full house and fuuulll table.haha.bestnyaaa family gathering macam ni.meriah.

and yes,mata budakteciks itu sangat bulat.cute! :p

trialtodelete said...

gambar comel budk tu ye..bkn ko haha

Anonymous said...

comelnye maisarah..kiutt abess..
humm.. bestnya dapat makan ramai2.. :)

Shazana Querida said...

Somehow i came across your blog, ur nieces are adorable! Will be following your blog :D

Elle said...

maisarah macam kartun yg terkuar dr tv je..serius cute with that eyes and chubby cheeks..rasa nak cubit aje..

::FAIZ:: said...

nmpk sgt sedap la mkanan semua

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to lynn:
Tu baru 10% relatives yang i ada..my family is really BIG! seriously..

to Rizal:
Haha terima dengan hati terbuka...

to Sue:
Alhamdullillah.

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to Shazana:
Thank you Shazana.

to eliza:
Haha..kartun pon boleh.. :)

to Faiz:
Serious sedap..rindu nak makan lagi..

farhana said...

Mariah sangat cute!
And her face just like u la...hehe