Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Quiz Winners Announcement - Let's get Howoe!

The time has come to announce the "Lets get Howoe!" quiz winners. The quiz that was carried out from 25th June to 20th July 2012, received a number of great entries with interesting suggestions and also not forgetting the constructive critics. :p

Thank you so much to everybody who sent in their entries! I appreciate each and every one of you who decided to submit for this quiz. There are a lot of things that you guys have suggested that would help me to improve this blog. I will try to make changes to this blog progressively in the hope that it will cater to more readers in the future.Insyaallah.

Okay enough with the bla3..Let's announce the winners!!!

Drum roll please...


1st Prize Winner  - Nurul Syahirah binti Mohd Shapri
2nd Prize Winner - Nur Syaqira Hananie
3rd Prize Winner - Ashiqin Roslan (adiratnashee)


5 Consolation winners
 - Nur Diyana Musa
 - Nur Amani Abdullah
 - Muhammad Amirul Abdul Latiff
 - Nurain Syafiqah
 - Noramiza Md. Azmi




Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you again for participating in this quiz. Keep in touch for more excitement in this blog. :) 

Till the next post
Tschüss und mach's gut!!!

10 comments:

Umar Kadir said...

Congrats to all howoe winners! ;)

FaiZaH Fyn said...

tahniah untuk pemenang!rezeki raya :)

shera said...

thank you Nabil and congrats to all winners too :)

amieza azmi said...

thanks nabil ^__^ dapat keychain~yeay!

Muna said...

congratulations to my sister Nurul Syahirah Bt Mohd Shapri.. Wah 1st prize... so hadiah tu boleh la kongsi ngn akak ye...;p

p/s: Nabil, my sis sgt excited..haha

shera said...

tu lah Kakna, sapa suruh tak join quiz ni.. ntah2 boleh dapat no 2, no 1 tak boleh laa kan.. hee :D

Emms in Leuven said...

Hello assalamualaikum! I was blog walking and stumbled upon your blog and I see that you are studying in Karfeld! I'm Emy and I'm currently living in Bitburg, Germany. I'm in my one year exchange programme here and would love to celebrate Raya with Malaysian people. Do you know any way I can contact them? :)

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

to Emms:
Krefeld is not in Rhinepfalz but in
North Rhine Westphalia..Where exactly are you staying..im currently in Malaysia..back for the summer holidays..i can contact my friends for you..

Unknown said...

alamakkk terlambat laa plk..

Unknown said...

thanks nabil, dah dpt keychain mmg cantik sgt2.