Saturday, October 10, 2015

Introducing Bang Beyl's!




I've always loved and enjoyed baking cakes and cookies for as long as I can remember. Baking is my passion! Over the years, I have baked a wide array of desserts such as cakes, cupcakes, cookies and muffins for my family and friends. I've spent countless hours in the kitchen experimenting with various recipes to get the best results. My family members and close friends became the quality control taster. Having made all those desserts for my close ones, I would like to share my passion of baking with everyone who loves good homemade desserts! Moving forward, the timing is now right to take my passion to the next level; sharing the good taste and starting a business doing what I love! 

Having said that, I'm happy to announce the birth of 'Bang Beyl's', offering delicious home-baked cakes and cookies that will excite your taste buds and make you crave for more!

Remember 'Bang Beyl's' and "Every bite is fresh from the heart"!


Stay tuned for the upcoming post on the great desserts that Bang Beyl's has to offer...
Tschüss und mach's gut!

3 comments:

HananIzzati said...

good luck!!

Nabil Aizat said...

Thank you Hanan!

Ruqaiyah Rahman said...

Hi Nabil! stopping by after being inactive for a very long time and glad to know that you are starting to bake now!

Dont know if u still remember me..haha